We are proud to announce that we've teamed up with the PACE Professional Services to spread the word regarding the value of the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program.
If you haven’t already considered the AICPA Program, here are a few reasons why you should:
- The program was specifically created to cover the unique exposures of CPAs
- It includes coverage you may not find in other professional liability plans
- In the event of a claim, you’re provided with defense counsel specializing in accounting law
- It offers a number of premium credits designed around the way CPAs do business
- You receive free access to a broad array of risk control resources and educational opportunities
More than 25,000 CPA firms have placed their trust in the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program.
How does it work?
- Small firms with three or fewer professionals:
Visit www.cpai.com/CT to access the online application and purchasing process. You can obtain a free, no-obligation quote in just minutes, with the option to purchase online with a credit card. If you have questions, call Ken Gross at PACE 1-800-453-4021 and mention that you are affiliated with Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Mid-sized and large regional firms:
Call Ken Gross at PACE 1-800-453-4021 for more information. When you call, please inform Ken that you are affiliated with Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants.