In order to be considered to be a CTCPA Member Perk and Partnership, all products/services/programs must:
- Be consistent with the professional image of the CTCPA.
- Be offered on a statewide basis (i.e., vendors cannot specifically exclude an area of the state).
- Be provided by an organization with a reputation for quality and service.
- Ordinarily involve arrangements in which the CTCPA receives reasonable remuneration for its participation.
- Benefit and relate primarily to professional services of members. However, other services that would personally aid the members (e.g., theme parks) might be offered as a secondary or supplemental service.
- Not involve order processing by CTCPA. Staff work time should be kept to a minimum.
- Not, in most instances, involve contractual arrangements that must undergo attorney review.
- Be easily accessible to members (e.g., phone number, dedicated webpage, etc.).
If you would like to propose a partnership with the CTCPA that fits this criteria, please complete the Member Perks and Partnerships application below.
Questions? Please reach out to Cindy Panioto at email@example.com or 860-258-0213.