Friday, September ___ from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CTCPA Education Center, Rocky Hill
Looking for quality interns and new hires?
CTCPA’s popular Interview Day event returns to connect you with a hand-selected group of Connecticut’s best and brightest accounting majors. You'll have the opportunity to interview up to 10 students in one day at this unique event at the CTCPA Education Center in Rocky Hill.
How does it work?
- Reserve your space online. Space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You’ll receive student information packets (including resumes, essays, and areas of interest) in mid-September to review and give us your top picks.
- Students will confirm their interest in your opportunity.
- We’ll schedule interviews in 35-minute increments on Friday, September 28 at the CTCPA Education Center in Rocky Hill.
Students will be hand-selected by accounting faculty at colleges and universities across the state and must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Anticipated graduation dates of December 2020, May 2021, December 2021, or May 2022
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must not already have a work commitment
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Cost: $500 per company
- Register your firm or company!
Includes interview cubicle (accommodates up two company representatives) for up to 10 interview slots, lunch, and access to resumes and contact information for all student participants.
- Following your initial registration, you'll have the opportunity to purchase an additional greeter spot to allow your firm to mingle with all candidates throughout the day in the student lounge.