Show your membership pride by displaying the "Member of CTCPA" logo on your website, LinkedIn profile, and other social media.
As a member, you have agreed to subscribe to the professional and ethical standards put forth by the CTCPA in its Constitution and Bylaws. Therefore, you are entitled and encouraged to identify yourself as a member through the display of the “Member of CTCPA” logo.
Permissions and Usage Guidelines
- Use of the “Member of CTCPA” logo shall be granted only to current CTCPA members in good standing. CTCPA may withhold approval at its sole discretion. CTCPA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify permission to display the logo at any time.
- Users agree to immediately stop displaying the logo in the event that membership is ceased for any reason.
- The logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply CTCPA affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of any product or service.
- Users agree to use the logo only as provided by CTCPA. Except for proportional size scaling, users may not alter the logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements; or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Users may not alter the logo to incorporate any other object, including, but not limited to other logos, icons, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, symbols, audio files, or video files.
- The logo, when used in a web or other internet application, should be linked to www.ctcpas.org.
- Questions regarding use of CTCPA logos may be directed to Communications Director Kirsten Piechota at email@example.com.
Click on the image or the link below to access the file, then right click on the image and select "save as."
Questions? Please reach out to Kirsten Piechota at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Member of CTCPA”
For use for sole proprietorships or when referencing a single CTCPA member at a firm or company.
“Members of CTCPA”
For use in instances where several partners/staff of a firm or company wish to identify themselves as CTCPA members.