Help tomorrow's CPAs - today.
The CTCPA Accounting Scholarship Foundation provides scholarships to local high school and college students. Your contribution ensures a strong pipeline for the profession for years to come.
You can donate online at any time. Your contribution ensures a strong pipeline for the profession for years to come.
Donate to the Accounting Scholarship Foundation!
What is the Accounting Scholarship Foundation?
The CTCPA Accounting Scholarship Foundation helps tomorrow's CPAs today by providing scholarships and grants to accounting students at Connecticut high schools, colleges, and universities. Read the Declaration of Trust.
Who provides the financial support?
Each year, the CTCPA hosts a golf tournament with proceeds benefiting the Accounting Scholarship Foundation. Many of the 6,000 members of the CTCPA also choose to make individual contributions in the spirit of promoting the future of the accounting profession.
Who decides which applicants are awarded scholarships?
The Accounting Scholarship Foundation is administered by seven trustees, all of whom are CTCPA members.
How much money is handed out?
The Accounting Scholarship Foundation awards nearly $50,000 in scholarships every year!
How can I get a scholarship?
Scholarship applications are available online; criteria vary for each scholarship.
How can I help the Accounting Scholarship Foundation?
- Donate online using the form at the top of this page.
- You can send a check made payable to the Accounting Scholarship Foundation, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, 716 Brook St., Ste. 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- Participate in the annual golf tournament as a golfer or a sponsor. You can also donate a prize for the raffle!
- Name the Accounting Scholarship Foundation as a beneficiary in your will - think of it as a way to remember your profession, the livelihood that ultimately afforded you success, stature, and fulfillment.
“The CTCPA’s generosity made an incredible difference in my life. By helping subsidize my education, the scholarship allowed me to rationalize spending more time working internships as opposed to working part-time in a higher paying position that wasn’t going to push me forward in the business world. Student debt is becoming more of a problem for college graduates today, and the CTCPA’s gift significantly helped push me toward my goal of graduating debt-free.”
- Trevor Godston, Scholarship Recipient