Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Paychex is proud to be an endorsed provider for the CTCPA.
CTCPA members are eligible for unique benefits for their firm, as well as discounts to refer to clients. New Paychex clients referred by CTCPA members will receive one month of free services on payroll, retirement, and/or HR services, and a six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee on payroll and retirement. To our knowledge, our satisfaction guarantee is competitively unmatched in the industry. For well over 10 years, we have refunded less than one-tenth of one percent, or had a 99.9% satisfaction rate across tens of thousands of clients.
CTCPA member firms enjoy free integrated payroll processing (up to 50 employees) upon subscribing to our CPA Member Program. The program also provides our 401(k) recordkeeping service at a highly reduced rate with thousands of fund choices, all while you continue to work with your existing financial advisor. Managing payroll and employee benefits is easiest when they are seamlessly integrated. Encourage your clients, and your own firm, to visit us online or contact a local Paychex branch.
CTCPA members also have access to our Accountant Knowledge Center (AKC).
The AKC offers several tools including:
- Daily News — hot topics and breaking news on federal and state tax, payroll, HR, and benefits.
- Mobile Ability — receive industry alerts on-the-go from any mobile device.
- U.S. Master Tax Guide — authoritative, online tax guide that's accessible 24/7.
- Financial Calculators — includes tax, retirement, insurance, investment, and more.
- Payroll and HR Resources — interactive payroll and HR forms and research tools.
- State Compliance — state law summaries and wage and tax information.
- Client Letter Toolkit - pre-made templates on over 400 topics.
- CPE Courses - earn free CPE credits online by completing interactive self-study courses.