The best way to ensure the pipeline is full and the future of the accounting profession is bright? Sharing the value of the accounting profession and the CPA credential with tomorrow's CPAs.
CTCPA members have heard this call and acted accordingly, speaking to students at high schools and colleges across the state.
Thank you to the following speakers:
- Brad Oatley, staff accountant at Goldblatt Bokoff LLC, spoke at Plainfield High School.
- Lauren Shugrue, partner at The Innovative CPA Group, spoke at Trumbull High School.
- Kristin Hustus, senior manager at CohnReznick, spoke at Bacon Academy.
- (Pictured below) Josh Pothier, deputy comptroller at Norwich City Hall, spoke at Killingly High School.
- Jennifer Schempp, partner at Beers, Hamerman, Cohen & Burger, will speak at Amity Regional High School in April.
Willing to share your story with tomorrow's CPAs? Contact Cindy Panioto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-258-0213 to find out more.