Designed for accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of recently issued AICPA auditing standards which will be effective for December 31, 2021 audits, as well as the AICPA’s workplan for other updates to auditing standards. Next, the course will review recently released guidance related to preparation, compilation and review engagements performed under the SSARS as well as recent changes to the standards for attestation engagements. You will learn about the latest standards, exposure drafts, and guidance focusing on issues applicable to accountants and auditors in public accounting and private industry.
- Identify the key aspects of SASs which will be effective for December 31, 2021 engagements
- Understand SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and the key elements of the recently issued SSARS No. 22-25
- Review recently issued ASB pronouncements and exposure drafts
- New SAS Nos. 134-140 which will be effective for December 31, 2021 engagements
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other recent ARSC Updates
- Proposed ASB activities and other auditing matters on the radar
Accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels desiring to remain up to date on recent AICPA activities
Experience in accounting and attestation
You will receive an email from Surgent’s office with instructions to access this product.
Note: This self-study product is a course manual download with a test.
Non-Member Price $84.00
Member Price $49.00