Both businesses and individual clients face major changes as a result of tax reform, and tax professionals face the considerable challenge of delivering effective planning advice and services to address this myriad of recent developments. This course addresses this challenge and also encompasses the latest tax legislation applicable to individual and business clients. Continually updated for items regarding tax reform, including 2021 stimulus bill(s).
- Understand strategies and tactics to use in light of new legislation
- Understand how to nail down valuable deductions and other reductions to the tax base
- The CARES Act and FFCRA, including expanded leave programs and offsetting employer credits
- Select ARPA and Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 provisions and year-end tax extenders
- Expanded child tax credit, child and dependent care credit, and earned income tax credit provisions under ARPA
- Economic Impact Payments and the Recovery Rebate Credit
- Other late-breaking tax law changes
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
You will receive an email from Surgent’s office with instructions to access this product.
Note: This self-study product is a course manual download with a test.
Non-Member Price $109.00
Member Price $59.00