- Understand the first phase of cloud accounting (Cloud 1.0).
- Understand why cloud accounting systems have had exponential development since 2012.
- Consider the pros and cons of fully adopting cloud systems in your practice.
- Learn why Cloud 2.0 is important for talent acquisition.
- Understand how almost all cloud systems can be integrated for automation and efficiency.
- Learn how cloud unlocks an unlimited consumer market and the key to positioning your firm to grow.
- Understand why cloud data is critical to building a client advisory services (CAS) practice.
- Amanda Aguillard
Member Price $0.00