The AICPA’s SSARS No. 21 standard, with its introduction of the preparation engagement, has brought a level of change to this area of practice not seen in over 30 years. This 17-hour curriculum, presented in 1 to 3 hour self-paced modules, will provide the comprehensive training needed to consistently and accurately perform these types of engagements. This online learning program combines real-world examples, practice exercises, and case studies, to create a flexible, engaging learning experience. Each module features a different “learning coach” that offers tips and best practices that will help you put the learning concepts into context.
- Preparation, compilation and review engagement fundamentals
- Performing preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- Reporting on compilation and review engagements, including illustrative reports
- Special purpose frameworks
- Recent SSARS development
- Current accounting and reporting issues
- Future projects of the Accounting and Review Services Committee
CPA firm staff members that perform review, compilation and financial statement preparation engagements
- The performance requirements for preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- The reporting requirements associated with compilation and review engagements
- The various financial reporting frameworks used in the preparation of financial statements
- Recent SSARS, accounting, and reporting developments
The format for this self-study program is audio, video, and interactive elements. You will receive an email from the AICPA with access information for this product.
Non-Member Price $505.00
Member Price $395.00