Give your managers and directors the tools they need to offer existing clients additional tax services with training designed to:
Improve and increase proficiency levels Elicit a higher level of customer satisfaction Potentially increase firm service fees Level 4 contains the advanced technical level of training to allow your firm to expand its ability to offer professional services to new and existing clients.
Key areas covered include:
Advanced topics in partnership taxation and accounting for deferred taxes Individual and small business tax planning Whether you wish to grow your firm by developing expertise in a niche or by business referrals from highly satisfied clients, TSE Level 4 is a must-have suite of CPE courses.
New individual income tax rates New corporate tax rates New pass-through income rules The qualified business income (QBI) deduction New rules for certain credits and deductions Advanced aspects of ASC 740 including accounting for business combinations and other purchase transactions and stock compensation under ASC 718 Sale of an interest in a partnership or LLC Adjustments to basis of partnership/LLC assets Advanced distribution rules Allocation of income under Section 704(b) Foreign branch and affiliates U.S. withholding taxes on foreign business Types of IRS audits RAR: Revenue Adjustment Report Accounting for audit adjustments Individual tax planning Small Business tax planning
Tax Staff Training, Level 4 training gives your managers and directors the tools they will need to offer existing clients additional services. Those with approximately 5 years of tax compliance experience
- Apply the complex rules of ASC 740 (SFAS No. 109 and FIN 48) to new and challenging situations
- Apply ASC 740 to ASC 805, Business Combinations, and ASC 810, and non-controlling Interests in Consolidated Financial Statements
- Determine the applicable tax rate for complex situations
- Determine the consequences of selling a partnership or LLC interest
- Make elections to protect partners and LLC members from unwelcome future consequences arising from current distributions, sales, and/or transfers of interests in the partnership
- Learn how to calculate the basis of partnership or LLC following distributions of multiple properties
- Understand how to comply with U.S. tax reporting requirements for inbound and outbound transactions and operations
- Learn how income is sourced to a foreign jurisdiction
- Determine when to challenge IRS requests
- Understand IRS audit techniques, inquiries, and appeal rights
- Manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report (RAR)
- Learn specific ways to reduce your individual and small business clients tax bills
The format for this self-study program is voiceover PowerPoint, audio and some video courses. You will receive an email from the AICPA with access information for this product.
Non-Member Price $705.00
Member Price $565.00