Designed for accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of recent accounting matters including: Private Company Standard Setting activities; recently issued Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs); the FASB’s comprehensive new Revenue Recognition standard, Topic 606; a brief update of the FASB’s new Lease Accounting standard – ASU No. 2016-02; changes to the adoption dates for PCC alternatives and other important accounting matters.
- Private Company Standard Setting activities
- FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Revenue recognition
- Other important accounting matters
Experience in financial reporting
Accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels desiring to remain up-to-date on recent accounting pronouncements and other standard setter activities
- Be aware of recent Private Company Standard Setting activities
- Review recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Understand the FASB’s comprehensive new revenue recognition standard, Topic 606
- Understand the new Lease standard
- Be aware of other important accounting matters
You will receive an email from Surgent CPE with instructions to access this product.
Non-Member Price $130.00
Member Price $65.00