This is a survey course on the intergenerational transfer of property – focusing on what the CPA should know about trust instruments. It will cover a broad number of topics ranging from the fundamental legal principals necessary for the trust and estate practitioner to understand, to the ability of language in the trust instrument to accomplish a certain tax result.
- Legal definitions & principals involving estates & trusts
- Basic principles regarding property ownership
- Types of trusts commonly used
- Trust accounting fundamentals
- Certain clauses that are important to understand
- Formula valuation clauses
- Requirements for a trust to be a qualified designated beneficiary of an IRA
- Using IRD to fund charitable bequests
Instructor Name: Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
CPAS and trust and estate practitioners
- Understand the fundamental legal principles of trust instruments
- Utilize trust instruments to accomplish certain tax results
You will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com with your login instructions.
Non-Member Price $124.00
Member Price $89.00