Does your organization know what it takes to perform a HUD audit? During this course you will gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. You will also assess and evaluate the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement.
- HUD audit environment
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Annual financial statement requirements
Experience in conducting and/or planning HUD audits
CPA firm audit managers (and above) involved with the performance of audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Identify issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment.
- Reconstruct the required disclosures for HUD audits.
- Evaluate the HUD's policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements.
- Assess the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to real estate assessment center.
- Contrast the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders.
By registering for this program and, accordingly, receiving the eMaterials, you're acknowledging that you understand both the copyright restrictions on your eMaterials and the CTCPA cancellation policy.AICPA members take $30 off the registration fee
- Robert Bedwell
Non-Member Price $394.00
Member Price $269.00