Clients think that estate planning only applies to the very rich. In truth, there are many issues of critical concern for which the middle-income client needs to plan. This course is a must-attend for all CPAs who work with middle-income clients and are looking for ways to provide additional quality services. Updated for developments relative to estate tax changes.
NOTE: This product is a downloadable PDF of the course manual. Upon reading the course materials, you will complete an online exam and receive CPE credit with a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- More than 20 documents that clients should have that are neither a will nor a trust
- Provisions you need in a will
- Trusts and other arrangements for children
- Durable powers of attorney for healthcare and for financial matters
- Realistic retirement goals
- Developments relative to estate tax, and the implications for planning
CPAs who advise clients on estate planning
- Understand various documents used in estate planning
- Identify use of trusts and other financial arrangements
- Know what issues clients confront, and potential solutions
You will receive an email from Surgent CPE with instructions to access this product.
Non-Member Price $130.00
Member Price $65.00