Both businesses and individual clients face major changes as a result of tax reform, and tax professionals face the considerable challenge of delivering effective planning advice and services to address this myriad of recent developments. This course addresses this challenge and also encompasses the latest cases and rulings applicable to individual and business clients.
NOTE: This product is a downloadable PDF of the course manual. Upon reading the course materials, you will complete an online exam and receive CPE credit with a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Continuing coverage of tax reform implications related to both individuals and businesses
- How the Code affects tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Retirement plans and IRAs
- Review of pertinent cases and rulings regarding exclusions, character issues, retirement planning, travel and other items affecting your individual taxpayers
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year - inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Other late-breaking tax law changes
Experience with individual and business clients
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
- Understand strategies and techniques to use after tax reform
- Understand the latest developments regarding retirement plans
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting businesses
You will receive an email from Surgent CPE with instructions to access this product.
Non-Member Price $130.00
Member Price $65.00