This course is designed to prepare practitioners for the upcoming filing season and covers any recent tax legislation occurring during 2020 affecting both your business and individual clients. Proposed regulations will be addressed, as well as any changes in tax forms and significant developments affecting tax return preparation.
Qualifies for IRS PTIN credit.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- 2020-21 legislative, judicial and IRS developments impacting practitioners during the upcoming filing season
- 2020 tax rates and inflation-adjusted figures
- Review and update of the Section 199A deduction
- Depreciation and capitalization regulations
- Review of any significant changes in tax forms
- Analyze significant regulations, IRS rulings, and court cases affecting individuals, corporations, S corporations and partnerships
Discussion Leader(s) Steven C. Dilley, CPA, JD, PhD
Basic working knowledge of business and individual taxation
Practitioners and members in industry looking for an update on significant developments affecting their business and individual clients
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process
- Use tax planning tips with practical solutions
- Identify key compliance issues and significant changes in tax forms
You will receive a confirmation from CPA Crossings with your login instructions. Contact CPA Crossings Webinar Hotline at 877-370-2220 for technical support.
Non-Member Price $204.00
Member Price $139.00