advocacy · community · education
Recruiting new staff?
Make sure your firm appears in
The Accounting Major's Guide to Connecticut CPA Firms!
The Accounting Major's Guide to Connecticut CPA Firms
is a collection of firm resumes and a wealth of practical
"how-to" information for those about to launch their professional careers.
Who uses the guide?
· College students and career services offices
· College accounting departments
· Recent graduates
· Individuals looking for opportunities in public accounting
· Each CSCPA Student Pledge receives a personal copy
Each firm resume includes:
· Firm contact information
· Firm statistics (location, size, demographics)
· Client services
· Industry specializations
· What you're looking for in a new hire
· What makes your firm unique
Visit www.cscpa.org/majorsguide to reserve your firm's space today!
Questions? Contact CSCPA Student Relations Specialist Jill Brightman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-258-0239.
Pricing and deadlines
Firm resume pages are $265.00 ($250.00 plus CT sales tax)
If your firm has more than one office, you also have the option of placing a resume page for
each location. Each additional page will cost $132.50 ($125.00 plus CT sales tax).
Resume pages must be received by July 1, 2011.