advocacy · community · education
They're open to
Consider yourself invited.
· No registration necessary, just stop in
· Breakfast with friends the third Thursday of every month
· Any and all technology questions welcome
· Three locations: Old Saybrook, Rocky Hill, Shelton
· Visit www.cscpa.org/techbreakfast for dates and locations
Technology Breakfast Roundtables
Free Advice Friendship French Toast
Hosted by the CSCPA Technology Committee.
In November, the CSCPA held a free informational session
for non-traditional and working students featuring Becker
CPA Review Instructor and Fairfield University Accounting
Professor Milo Peck, CPA, Connecticut State Board of
Accountancy Executive Director David Guay, and Ledgent
Executive Recruiter Judi Sbona.
The program included an explanation of Connecticut's CPA
licensing and certification process, an overview of the CPA
Exam, and information on the hiring landscape for today's
For more information contact Student Relations Specialist
Jill Brightman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-258-0239.
CPA Career and Informational Session Targets
Non-Traditional and Working Students
See page 31.